You enter an interview.
Walk slow, there’s no rush. You control the situation.
Sleeves are 0.25% Folded and the first thing that always catch the viewer’s eyes is your wrist watch.
That is a fair question.
If the measurements were just showing the time, durability and price – than the best watch in the world is probably the Casio F91W-1 Classic Resin Strap Digital Sport Watch. But, the wrist watch is much more than this. This element can set the tone for the whole conversation, a simple key that influence the first impression.
Probably the Best watch of all time. But not for 1st impression.
Casio F91W-1 Classic Resin Strap Digital Sport Watch
- Round watch featuring round black dial with day/date windows, sword-shape hands, and exhibition case back
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral dial window
- Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
- Features include luminosity, sweeping second hand, canvas band, and a date window that can be formatted in English or Spanish
- 200M Water Resistant
- One-way Rotating Bezel
- Screw-down Crown/Screw-lock Back
- Mineral Glass
- Date Display
- Resin band
- To make the units work one will have to pull out dial and push dial back in for units to work.
- Gold-tone watch featuring round black dial with three-hand movement, logo emblem at 3 o’clock, three-eye chronograph at center
- 46 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- This watch features a gold-tone stainless steal slim-profile case with a cream dial and roman numeral hour markers
- 35 mm round gold-tone case with mineral dial window and date window
- Swiss-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 35mm
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- Movement chronograph
- Durable mineral crystal helps protect watch from scratches
- Analog-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Water Resistant To 165 Feet
- deployment buckle
- stainless steel
- crocodile strap
- Automatic Collection
- Automatic Movement
- 200 Meters / 656 Feet / 20 ATM Water Resistant
- 42mm Case Diameter
- Hardlex Crystal
- Made in USA or Imported
- Automatic movement
- Durable sapphire crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 45.4 mm
- Stainless-Steel case
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
- Black watch featuring tachymeter bezel, trio of chronograph subdials, and date window at 3 o’clock position
- 44 mm black stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- Rubber band with round perforations and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Stainless steel case and leather strap
- Silver automatic dial
- Swiss-automatic movement
- Case diameter: 40mm
- Water resistant to 165 feet